NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of U.S., Canada, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Switzerland, Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, China, Japan and Russia, who are of the age of majority in their state/province/country of residence at date of entry. Employees of Lightspeed GMI (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates and its promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employees, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TO ENTER: The GMI International Survey Sweepstakes also known as prize draw (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. U.S. Pacific Time (“P.T.”) on April 1, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. P.T. on June 30, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). You are automatically entered when you have successfully completed one of the eligible specified Sponsor hosted surveys during the Promotion Period. Upon your successful completion of your survey, you automatically receive three (3) Sweepstakes entries. By completing a survey that you are not eligible for (as determined by Sponsor, not based on this Sweepstakes’ eligibility requirements), you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. All surveys must be complete to earn entries. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to complete the surveys or enter Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and phone/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply and shall be the entrants’ sole responsibility, if applicable. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. If you do not wish to complete a survey but still wish to enter this Sweepstakes, you may do so by hand printing your first name, last name, address, city, state/province, postal code, country, date of birth, telephone number (optional) and email address, on a 3” X 5” paper and mail the paper in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: GMI International Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7922, Melville, NY 11775-7922, USA. All mailed entries must be received within 7 days of the appropriate drawing date to be included in the appropriate drawing. Each eligible entry received via mail will earn you three (3) Sweepstakes entries per envelope. Mailed entries must be complete in order to be eligible. Residents of France may e-mail the above entrant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and Austria residents may e-mail the above entrant information to email@example.com to gain three (3) Sweepstakes entries for each entry received via email. Mailed/emailed entries must be complete in order to be eligible. There is a limit of 1,095 entries per person, regardless of entry method, during the Promotion Period. Upon written request, Sponsor will refund to you the expense of your Internet connection incurred to enter the Sweepstakes. The amount refunded to you will be €0.50, regardless of the actual expense incurred by you. To request a refund, please send your request, and any necessary justification, to: "GMI International Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o GMI International Survey Sweepstakes 2013 Refund, Attn: MG, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747, USA. Entrants may be required to provide proof that expenses were incurred to enter the Sweepstakes. The postage used in this request may also be refunded upon written request to the same address. Requests must be received by July 31, 2013.
- RANDOM DRAWING: There will be a random drawing for the ninety-one (91) days of the Promotion Period, which will be held on or about 10 business days after the end date of each month from among all eligible entries received each day during the Promotion Period (“Daily Drawing”). There will be a random drawing on or about 10 business days after the end date of each quarter from among all eligible entries received during that Quarterly Entry Period (“Quarterly Drawings”). All eligible entries received via mail/email will be included in the Daily/Quarterly based upon the postmark date on the outer envelope for mailed entries or the date shown on the email (all based on U.S. Pacific Time). The day (based on U.S. Pacific Time) you gain your entry by completing a survey determines the Daily and/or Quarterly Drawings for which you are eligible. Entries for Daily Drawings or Quarterly Drawings will not be carried forward for subsequent Daily or Quarterly Drawings, if any. Entries received via mail that are not received in time for the appropriate drawings are ineligible. The drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each applicable Daily Drawing/Quarterly Drawing.
- PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): There will be 7 Quarterly Prize Winners (7 prize winners per quarter):
Quarterly Grand Prize Winner (1): will receive a check in the amount of $10,000.00 U.S. Dollars or equivalent in the local currency of the prize winner (ARV: USD$10,000.00). Quarterly First Prize Winner (1): will receive a check in the amount of $5,000.00 U.S. Dollars or equivalent in the local currency of the prize winner (ARV: USD$5,000.00). Quarterly Second Prize Winners (5): will each receive a check in the amount of $1,000.00 U.S. Dollars or equivalent in the local currency of the prize winner (ARV: USD$1,000.00 each). Daily Prize Winners (91 - 1 prize winner per day): will receive a check in the amount of $300.00 U.S. Dollars or equivalent in the local currency of the prize winner (ARV: USD$300.00 each). Prizes will be converted on the date of prize fulfillment for each winner into the local currency of the prize winner based on the rates published on www.accu-rate.ca. Japanese residents are eligible only for the Daily prize or the Quarterly Second prize. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution is allowed. Limit one (1) prize per person. Potential Winners will be notified via e-mail, telephone or postal mail. Allow approximately 70 days for checks to be mailed from the date of confirmation of prize acceptance.
- GENERAL RULES: Potential Quarterly Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, Declaration of Compliance for Canadian residents or for non-United States/Canadian winners, a Confirmation of Eligibility with these Official Rules (except where prohibited by law) within ten (10) days of email notification attempt or the Quarterly Prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be selected. Each potential Daily winner will be required to verify his/her mailing address via email prior to being deemed a winner. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer an unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to receiving a prize. Applicable taxes or surcharges related to the prize are the sole and exclusive responsibility of winner. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate winner selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Winning is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, opinions and/or hometown and states/provinces/countries for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration except where prohibited by law. Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and its vendors assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use/misuse of prizes. Any fees, duties, or tariffs required to accept delivery of any prize is the sole responsibility of winner. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the online survey portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the online survey portion of the Sweepstakes and award prizes from among all eligible online survey entries received prior to cancellation or termination and all eligible mailed/e-mailed entries received. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and select the winner(s) for affected drawing(s) from among all eligible entries timely received for such affected drawing(s) prior to Sponsor's action or to otherwise make the prize(s) for such affected drawing(s) available to be won in a manner deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost, postage due or late mailed entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for damages to user’s system occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. By entering into this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and judges’ decisions. For residents of Austria, Germany, and Switzerland: this release does not apply to claims against Sponsor, its representatives and its vicarious agents for damages because of personal injury or death, and to claims for damages in case of intent or gross negligence by sponsor, its representatives or vicarious agents. For residents of the United Kingdom: this release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor or Administrator.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes and the rights and obligations of the entrants will be governed and controlled by the laws of the state of New York, USA, and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York state, US courts.
- WINNERS LIST: The Winners' names will be available at http://www.globaltestmarket.com/sweepstakeswinners.php, throughout the Promotion Period (based on the drawing dates) to July 31, 2013 as determined by Sponsor.
- PRIVACY: Personal information of entrants will be used to conduct the prize drawings and to enable the prizes to be sent out. In addition, personal information will be sent to or collected by the independent judging organization for the sole purpose of allowing the Administrator to facilitate the drawing and, if you are a winner to enable the prize to be sent to you. You agree to the processing of personal information about you for the purposes and in the manner set out above (including the disclosures of such information or transfer of it to jurisdictions, which may not provide the same legal protection as in your country of residence). Your personal data will be transferred outside the EU Union to the United States. Pursuant to EU law pertaining to data collection and processing, as an EU resident, you have a right of access to, modification and withdrawal of your personal data. You also have the right of opposition to the data collection, under certain circumstances. To exercise such right, you may write to: "GMI International Survey Sweepstakes", c/o GMI International Survey Sweepstakes, Attn: MG, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747, USA. The data controller and the data recipient is Sponsor.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Lightspeed GMI, 1100 112th Avenue NE, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., whose address is 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747, USA.